Technical Information by NV8Q:
- Interfacing a PiRLP node to a Yaesu DR-1X repeater
- Adding “Home Base” functionality to an IRLP node.
- Adding a Broadcastify feed to a PiRLP node.
- Adding a Broadcastify feed to an Allstar node.
- Adding ‘ddclient’ to an Allstar node.
- Interfacing an S-Com 7330 to a Motorola MSF5000 CSX
- Interfacing an S-Com 7330 to a Yaesu DR-1X repeater (Version 2)
- Interfacing an S-Com 7330 to a Yaesu DR-1X repeater (Version 3)
Links to K-Link Partners and Affiliate Clubs:
- K-Link on Google Groups
- Custom Coverage Maps by NV8Q
- Kansas-Nebraska Radio Club
- Newton Amateur Radio Club
- Central Region Intertie System
- McPherson Amateur Radio Club
- Central Kansas Amateur Radio Club
- W0VFW VFW 3115
- Sand Hills ARC
- Southeast Kansas Amateur Radio Club
- Flint Hills Amateur Radio Club
- Manhattan Amateur Radio Society
- Kansas Section ARRL
- S-Com Repeater Controllers (Makers of the world’s best repeater controller)
- Internet Radio Linking Project
Yaesu System Fusion Related Links:
Misc. Technical Help:
New Licensing Information:
- License Volunteer Examiners: Central Kansas Amateur Radio Club (Salina Kansas). Read their helpful .pdf guide by clicking here.
- ARRL’s “Getting Started” information packet.
- QRZ.com online practice exams.
- License exams are held monthly each second Wednesday at 7pm.
Blogs We Find Interesting:
Wish to be linked here? Let us know!